BG Summer Cheerleading Camp is perfect for individuals who want an introduction into cheerleading, as well as experienced youth and/or teams ready to improve their skills and learn new material.
Campers will have more fun than thought possible because they will be learning at their own pace.
- Adrenaline-pumped dances
- Rockin’ cheers & chants
- Tumbling & stunt progression
- Sportsmanship & team work skills
- Conditioning, flexibility & proper stretching techniques
BG student-athletes care about kids and our goal is to be positive role models! At our camp, emphasis is placed on developing self-esteem, teamwork and sportsmanship skills.
- All skill levels are welcome and will be challenged to improve at appropriate level.
- Ratio 1:5
- Teams divided by grades: 1/2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10
- One-hour tumbling class daily
- Stunt progression carefully monitored to ensure safety
- Boot Camp program for 9th and 10th grades – mock tryouts, conditioning sessions and introduction to high school spirit rules
- Daily Craft
- Water bottle & camp t-shirt provided
- Camper performances at 3:30 PM daily
- Final performances will take place on Friday, August 5 at 1 PM
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BG CHEER CAMP
Besides the athletic benefits of cheerleading, you will meet new friends, learn proper technique, cheers, jumps, stunts, tumbling, and how to perform them safely.
You will be prepared for cheerleading and experience TONS OF FUN!! Each day is filled with smiles, laughter and spirit!
When: August 1–5 | 8 AM – 3:30 PM
Where: Bishop Guertin HS Field House & Gym, 194 Lund Road, Nashua, NH
Who can come? Youth entering grades 1 through 10
Cost of Camp: $225 per camper. Price includes a water bottle and camp t-shirt.
Camp Staff: Instruction will be provided by BG coaching staff along with members of the Varsity and JV Division I cheerleading teams. A nurse and trainer will also on location.
Awards: Daily recognition for spirit and skill of the day.
How to reserve your spot: Complete the registration form below!
Dress code for campers: T-shirt, shorts and proper sneakers. Please no tank tops. For safety reasons, the shoulders must remain covered.
Cheerleading Camp 2022Sign up for the 2022 BG Summer Cheer Camp
Disclaimer: BG is not liable for injury – Medical waivers must be returned at or before camp arrival to attend.
Bishop Guertin is not liable for any injuries incurred by participants attending the camp or while on the school property and MUST:
1) proof of a physical exam within the last 13 months,
2) be covered by an insurance plan and
3) submit a waiver signed by a parent or guardian
Failure to have may result is exclusion from further participation/attendance
Forms and scan of insurance card can be submitted prior to the first day of camp by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org