The Walk-A-Thon is a school-wide, student fundraising event. Started in 1992, the money raised continues to go directly back into the school and its students.
This year’s Walk-A-Thon is Wednesday, October 4.
Over the years, students have raised funds for items including:
- Acoustic panels and sound materials for the gym
- Air conditioning throughout the school
- Athletic uniforms
- BG’s entrance plaza
- Classroom, library, and AV Room renovations
- Digital signage
- “Home of the Cardinals” signage
- MVP plaques
- New lockers
- Protective cage and fencing for the baseball field
- Stellos Stadium team rooms
- Technology equipment and upgrades
- Updates to our fields
In addition, each year $10,000 is also given to support student clubs and activities! To date, this event has raised more than $2 million.
IT MAY TAKE A FEW MINUTES FOR YOUR DONATION TO PROCESS, SO PLEASE ONLY HIT SUBMIT ONCE TO AVOID BEING CHARGED MULTIPLE TIMES. WHEN YOUR DONATION GOES THROUGH, YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO ANOTHER PAGE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.