All applicants for any role at Bishop Guertin High School understand that our mission is, first and foremost, the formation of the children in our care. Through comprehensive college preparatory curriculum, we seek to provide students with the academic tools for future success. As importantly, we strive to provide them with a religious, moral, and ethical foundation that will form them as young men and women of character capable of transforming for the better the world in which we live.
All applicants for positions at Bishop Guertin High School must complete an application form and submit a cover letter and resume highlighting the person’s relevant experience and references. If chosen, all candidates must also complete appropriate background checks and diocesan training before the contract is final. Application materials may be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Bishop Guertin is an equal opportunity employer providing opportunities to all without discrimination on basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, and marital or familial status.
Director of Athletics
Bishop Guertin High School is seeking a Director of Athletics for the 2020-2021 school year. The Athletic Director provides overall leadership to the athletic programs of the school, facilitating excellence in all programs in accordance with the overall mission and philosophy of Bishop Guertin High School.
Internal and external candidates will be considered. Interested candidates should submit (1) employment application, (2) cover letter, (3) resume, and (4) a statement of athletic philosophy to Jason Strniste, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Varsity Girls Soccer Head Coach
Bishop Guertin High School is currently accepting applications for a Varsity Girls Soccer Head Coach starting in the 2020 fall season.
The chosen candidate will:
- Commit fully to the Catholic Mission and Charism of Bishop Guertin High School, and promote the growth of student-athletes in all respects, both as individuals and as athletes.
- Possess strong coaching knowledge, a vision for building an effective program at the varsity and sub-varsity levels, and the organizational skills needed to implement this vision.
- Assemble an outstanding varsity and sub-varsity coaching staff, incorporating existing members of the Bishop Guertin community whenever possible, and promote the growth and development of the coaching staff.
- Develop strong relationships with players, parents, and school staff.
- Demonstrate sportsmanship, class, and integrity at all times as a visible representative of Bishop Guertin High School and a role model to players.
- Hold extremely high expectations for all athletes, both on and off the field.
- Commit to off-season preparation and conditioning programs, and support players year-round in their personal, academic, and athletic development.
- In an appropriate manner, consistent with NHIAA guidelines and Bishop Guertin policies, promote the school’s soccer program within the school and broader community.
Evening Maintenance Associate (part-time)
The Evening Maintenance Associate helps to provide a safe and clean environment for the high school community. Reporting directly to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Evening Maintenance Associate’s primary responsibilities will include minor and routine building maintenance and repairs – inclusive of cafeteria area; supervise evening custodial service; special projects and closing/evening lock up of the High School as specified.
The ideal candidate will possess experienced skillfulness of custodial & maintenance work; have a minimum of three years of experience in a professional and/or academic setting; work well independently; show initiative but also take and follow directions; use of basic tools for maintenance; ability to work with frequent interruptions; and excellent communication and technological skills.
Please see the ministry description for more information.
This is an evening position from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
Candidates can express their interest by sending a resume, cover letter, and application to Kathy Massicotte at email@example.com. All submissions received will be treated confidentially. Position will remain open until filled.