All applicants for any role at Bishop Guertin High School understand that our mission is, first and foremost, the formation of the children in our care. Through comprehensive college preparatory curriculum, we seek to provide students with the academic tools for future success. As importantly, we strive to provide them with a religious, moral, and ethical foundation that will form them as young men and women of character capable of transforming for the better the world in which we live.
All applicants for positions at Bishop Guertin High School must complete an application form and submit a cover letter and resume highlighting the person’s relevant experience and references. If chosen, all candidates must also complete appropriate background checks and diocesan training before the contract is final. Application materials may be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Bishop Guertin is an equal opportunity employer providing opportunities to all without discrimination on basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, and marital or familial status.
Varsity Girls Volleyball Coach
Bishop Guertin High School has an immediate opening for a Varsity Girls Volleyball coach. The coach will oversee all aspects of the volleyball program. Desirable candidates will have the following skills:
- Support the mission and values of Bishop Guertin with enthusiasm.
- The knowledge to teach basic and advanced techniques.
- The ability to communicate effectively with the school, parents and athletes.
- The ability to uphold all policies of Bishop Guertin and the NHIAA.
- The desire to work cooperatively with coaches, teachers and staff to serve the needs of all student-athletes.
- The ability to develop the infrastructure of a solid program.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and three references to Ryan Brown, Director of Athletics at firstname.lastname@example.org.